We are looking for contributors to our NRN blog! We want the NRN blog to be an interesting and useful space for our members and would love for you to be part of it.
We’re looking for PhD students, early career researchers, established academics, theatre practitioners, theatre archivists… the list goes on! This is your chance to spotlight your work or to provide new researchers with the things you wish you’d known before you started.
We are open to any ideas, but if you want to write for us and are stuck for topics, we might suggest one of the following…
- Practice-based research
- Working with theatre archives
- Teaching practice
- Balancing theatre work with research
- Stories about that moment that shifted your perspective on your research
- Upcoming projects of interest
- How-to guides (teaching, applying for postgraduate/postdoctoral funding, etc)
- Generally, any aspect of your research or work that may be useful to others or of interest!
We are only looking for a short blog post, informal and conversational in tone, and only a few hundred words in length.
If you’re interested in writing for us, contact Emer and Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas. We’re excited to hear from you!